The price of courses on AltCampus is based on a number of factors. Thus, AltCampus reserves the right to change the price of the courses depending on variation in such factors at its sole discretion. In certain instances, the price of a course displayed on AltCampus’s website may be different from what is displayed on AltCampus’s marketing material, due to changes in pricing systems and policies implementing sales and promotions of the courses. In case of such conflict, the prices mentioned in the website should be considered final.
A user registering with AltCampus (‘User’) may have the option to opt for a Free Trial (as defined below) or pay the course fee at the time of registration. AltCampus may offer a free trial period of 7 (seven) days (‘Free Trial Window’) for the specified courses (‘Free Trial’). If free trial is available, the Free Trial Window shall commence from the date from which the access to the course is granted to the User and shall expire after the expiration of 7 (seven) days from the date of such access. Upon the expiration of the Free Trial Window, the access to the course will be terminated by AltCampus unless the User shall have made full payment associated with the courses (‘Course Fee’) to AltCampus. The Course Fee is as follows:
Full Stack Web Development Course
i. Study Material Access - at USD 749 (exclusive of additional charges)
- • The User shall be able to access the course content including reading material in PDF format, video recordings, sample exercises and projects.
ii. Full Access - at USD 1249 (exclusive of additional charges)
- • The User will be able to access the course content including reading material in PDF format, video recordings, sample exercises, projects and guidance from AltCampus for doubt clearing via live video calls and Slack.
- • Live mentorship and scheduled personal coaching from AltCampus mentor for six-months from the day of subscription payment.
The Users is required to make full payment of the Course Fee in lump sum at the time of purchasing the course/ enrolling for the course.
The prices may also differ due to one or a combination of the following factors:
- i. The price of the course may include the applicable taxes or such taxes may be added to the price upon checkout based on the laws of the country in which the User is located. The payment has to be made in the official currency of the country where the User is located at the applicable currency exchange rates at the time of payment.
- ii. Special discount or offer available to Users of one country.
- iii. Users who enroll within 28 days from the launch of the course, at the discretion of AltCampus may be provided with a special discount.
As stated above, the price may change depending on the policies of AltCampus. The price offered for the course may be different when a User logs in to account from the price available to Users who haven’t logged in or do not have an account with AltCampus, because some of AltCampus’s promotions may be available to only new Users.